Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pin Up Girl Clothing-This Clothing Line Will Adore Your Curves


Hello Ladies,

I had to tell you all about a new line I came across called Pin Up Girl. They are a vintage & retro inspired online retailer that approached me about being in my "Dangerous Curves Ahead" Spring Fashion Show (more details to come) and after seeing their clothes, I am so glad they did! I have been watching "I Love Lucy" a whole lot lately because I absolutely ADORE the clothes worn in that decade! It was so feminine and undercover sultry--I just love it. So no surprise, when I saw the lines from Pin Up Girl, I was elated!

These pieces will flatter, better yet, are made for curvaceous shapes and many of the clothing comes in plus size (and several of their other lines will soon come in plus size). If you feel that you are a bit too soft in the tummy area just buy a pair of Spanx and you will be set. I suggest this because it is painfully obvious when a woman is not confident in her clothes or if she feels self conscious and uncomfortable--- and that's not a good look for anyone.

Pin Up Girl Clothing also has great retro inspired clothing for men as well. Pin Up Girl definitely appreciates a woman's curves and have clothing that are modest, yet still very sexy and classic as well as more edgy pieces. There are also a lot of great classic pieces, such as pencil and a-line skirts and dresses. I am sure you ladies will appreciate the beauty of these lines as much as I do. So ladies: Let's bring this look back!! Check out the links below. They have a huge selection of clothing from several lines, so I suggest shopping by style or by line to see which styles and lines are your favorites. Enjoy!!!


http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

I especially love these pieces:
http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/maredrbypinu.html

1 comment:

  1. I went on thier website and they have have cute clothes especially for the summer!!

    ReplyDelete